29 November 2017. Bit of a day off

Ever since I got her, I seem to have been surrounded by people coughing and sneezing. Today, I felt I succumbed and spent an easy day sorting out ideas for where I'd go. It was also a roasting 35 degrees which took away any motivation to wander the streets. In the evening it cooled off and I took a shuttle down the river.


and found a nice street restaurant which had a reassuring predominance of locals.
#

It's hard and eccentric not eating meat in Asia but I think it was fish I ended up with - they reassured me when I expressed doubts and hopefully they're not completely brazen!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 November 2017, Day at the National Gallery Singapore

24 December 2017. Trip to the New Territories - Sai Kung and Wong Shek

25 November 2017. Fort Canning Park